i 've just installed destinator 7 on my eee pc where i'm using ubuntu 7.10 os.
here is some instruction for anyone who wants to do the same:
- you must install wine on your pc for further info about wine look at www.winehq.org
- you must download destinator 7 and put the folder whith the maps in the destinator's folder
- if you are using a map witch needs tahoma font to work here is what you can do : download from anywhere in google tahoma.ttf create a folder called .fonts in your homedir (if there isnt one already) and put the font there and then paste
sudo ln -s ~/.fonts /root/.fonts
in a terminal and press enter. thats one way of doing it at least
- furthermore you must install tahoma in wine's font folder :It is NOT included in the Microsoft core fonts package so put it into your ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/fonts directory.
- thats it you 're done enjoy destinator 7 on eee